POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to the wiki? : Re: What happened to the wiki? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to the wiki?
From: stbenge
Date: 30 Nov 2008 16:09:46
Message: <4933011a$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> and he decided to take it offline for a
> while, as there was no new real POV contributions being added ....

Why do I feel personally responsible for this? I had two tutorials I
(publicly) planned on putting up... whenever I figured out how to add my
own pages. Not that two tutorials would have amounted to much, but just
look at what happened in p.b.i. the other day. One person commented on
the lack of images, then this other person posted a couple, and then it
was a minor flood of images after that. The same could happen to a
wiki... maybe.

Sam